Let us join you on your GitOps journey
Professional services are available to support all stages of your GitOps journey from evaluation to integration and adoption.
Work directly with experts, who have helped companies from SaaS to e-commerce and the financial sector build reliable infrastructure automation using the Kubestack GitOps framework.
Fill out the form on the right to start a conversation.
Evaluate GitOps for your use-case, build a proof-of-concept and develop a high-level road-map during a fixed price 10 day POC workshop.
The workshop scope covers:
- Bootstrapping the GitOps repository
- Provisioning EKS, AKS or GKE infrastructure
- Integrating your CI/CD system
- Evaluating application workload deployment
- Planning a high-level integration road-map
Enterprise environments are complex and require careful integration. Work jointly with experts that have a deep understanding of the Kubestack GitOps framework and have experience integrating it into the environments and workflows of organizations large and small.
Integration projects will be jointly defined based on your use-case and requirements.
Common enterprise integration requirements include:
- Per team, per application or per environment cluster architecture
- Multi-cluster, multi-region or multi-cloud setups
- Identity and access management (IAM) and role based access control (RBAC)
- Individual and joint team responsibilities and workflows
- Cluster services for workloads including monitoring, logging and security
- Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) for application workloads
Training and Support
Train your teams to build shared organizational knowledge that allows team members to jointly maintain infrastructure and applications in an automated way. Increase the speed of iterations with improved reliability. Support gives your teams the confidence to keep moving.
Training and support is available for:
- Cloud provider resources provisioned by the framework
- Basic and advanced Kubernetes manifest configuration
- Continuous deployment integration for infrastructure and applications