You have two options to get started with Kubestack:
The local lab is useful to learn more about GitOps, try the Kubestack framework or have an independent development environment on your local machine.
When ready, follow the cloud tutorial to bootstrap a fully functional GitOps infrastructure automation ready to share with your team.
Local - Build your lab
- Bootstrap your local GitOps repository.
- Configure your lab infrastructure.
- Provision the local clusters.
- Optional: Test the GitOps flow.
Cloud - Provision infrastructure
- Bootstrap your cloud GitOps repository.
- Setup authentication.
- Configure your cloud infrastructure.
- Provision the remote state.
- Bootstrap the infrastructure.
- Set up DNS.
Cloud - Setup automation
- Push your repository.
- Set up pipeline credentials.
- Add the pipeline file.
- Follow the GitOps process.